Monday, November 18, 2013

For this assignment i decided to go with a baby picture of me because its my moms favorite.when i first thought of what to do i wanted to go with candy wrappers as the main material to be used, only problem was that it was such a mess and the wrappers didnt quite stick on. After deciding that it wasnt going to work out with the wrappers i switched the wrappers with construction paper and just layered the artwork with it. From the beginning i felt like the construction paper was going to work better because all i had to do was cut out the shape of the image into layers, in the end it looked good.

No comments:

Post a Comment